- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

JustinP

JustinP
  • Members
  • 311 posts
  • LocationEarth!

Grouping layers is an excellent productivity tip. Always label your layers/groups so you don't get lost. Organize them in a way that is easy to find. My PSDs usually comprise of ~200 layers and probably 50 or so groups and subgroups.

AND new with CS6, you can apply layer styles to a group! No need to use mart objects when applying multiple layer styles. Just group group GROUP AWAY!

Ah...I see. There are points where it says "create a new layer and draw a rectangle shape". That's the Author's fault for not realizing it does this automatically.

Awesome, thanks for all the help.

kingston250

kingston250
  • Members
  • 11 posts
Photoshop CS6 is a wonderful version and also have nice features. if you never use Photoshop then its too difficult for you to use it to design something. So you can find a lot of online tutorials which help you to create designs. You can use the Youtube video tutorials for this purpose.

Zorro

Zorro
  • Members
  • 11 posts
I would start with Photoshop Elements 11, it has many of the tools that full Photoshop has for a fraction of the cost. Check out the youtube videos of 42technoman who regularly does videos on how to use photoshop elements. Doug

SapporoGuy

SapporoGuy
  • Members
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationSapporo Beer Factory
Who's Doug?

Zorro

Zorro
  • Members
  • 11 posts
I would start with Photoshop Elements 11, it has many of the tools that full Photoshop has for a fraction of the cost. Check out the youtube videos of 42technoman who regularly does videos on how to use photoshop elements. Doug

SapporoGuy

SapporoGuy
  • Members
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationSapporo Beer Factory
Who's Doug?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users